“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010 || Thursday, March 25, 2010
200310(Sat)
Last Saturday, headed down to BBDC to do my advance test before heading down to City Hall and meet Qianhui. Den we went to Food Fair at Suntec Convection Hall together.
Spent quite alot on that day. :(
After Food Fair, headed down to Esplanade cos she wanted to show me SHINEE Pics & Videos taken by her! xD

Around 7plus, we decided to go off! I went to Orchard Taka and meet my mummy and her friends. Had dinner before heading to Yatch Club. :)
I'm so happy singing his song and I really enjoyed myself! xD

We left the place around 12plus and headed down to IR to fetch my mummy friend's husband before going back home! xD
210310(Sun)
Headed down to meet Syl at JP to watch *Kidnapper*. The movie took 2hrs! The movie was thrilling and not bad! xD
After watching the movie, we have decided to go for dessert before heading down to town and shop.




I did spend alot! :( But really thanks Syl for the accompany down to shop for the stuffs I want on that day before heading back home in the evening.
230210(Tue)
After worked, headed down to PS and meet Qianhui to pass her stuffs before proceeding to purchase movie tics at GV.
Watched *Nodame Cantabile* with Syl. It took 2hrs! The movie was funny but some parts I really don't get what they mean! Before watching the movie, we went MAC for our dinner. xD
After 2hrs watching movie, headed down to SPOTLIGHT to get stuffs before heading back home.
230210(Wed)
After worked, headed down to JE with two of my colleagues.
Had Aston for my dinner. After dinner, headed down to IMM with one of my colleague.
Bought stuffs from DAISO and I bought Kuromi stuffs for my own! =)
Headed back home by cab cos I was too tired!
Ps: Haix~ I really felt very guilty cos I changed the lesson last mins!
Tomorrow company having dinner! So I really have no choice.
Time to go on bed! Zzz~
Replied tag:
ELLEKAY & ML: RELINKED! =)
Alyssa: Thanks. Miss ya too! :)
CX: You update me again yea. Should be not a problem in the weekends! :)
Qianhui: RING DING DONG! I think you are crazy over SHINEE! :X
I'm looking forward for weekends to come....