“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Tired Day
Friday, March 5, 2010 || Friday, March 05, 2010
03.03.10(Wed)
Last Wednesday after worked, headed back home to change up before going to Warren Country Club with my parents and my brother.
Dinner at Yan Palace with my family and my relatives and after our dinner, we went to karaoke and sing song for few hrs! xD
Enjoyed the moments with them!
04.03.10(Thur)
Early morning, headed down with my mum and her friend to JB for breakfast first before heading to GIANT and buy stuffs! xD
After worked, headed down to Orchard 313 with one of my colleague and shop awhile.
Had dinner at Centre Point Mac Donald before heading down to Pomo to meet Binz for lesson.
Lesson started early today! We have learnt new beats, fill-in and practice our song. After lesson, we went to Killney and chat awhile before heading back home.
ENJOYED but abit tired!
I was supposed to take cab back home but ended up waited for my colleague husband to pick me up! Damn pissed off cos I waited for about 30mins - 45mins at Peace Centre Bus Stop! :(
Reached home around 11:10pm. My parents were asking why my lesson ended so late.
Haix~ Sigh...Sometimes I felt very frustrated cos they were the one who hold me very tight! And I really have no chance to try out other type of jobs.
I really have try my best to ask them but they still refused!
PS: Wish I could have the chance to try other jobs rather than staying in my parents company work! :X
Hoped that one day my dream will come true! I would hoped that I have the chance to work for other company and gain more experience. :D
7 days more~ HIS COMING!! Excited~ =)
That's all for today!
Gonna go to bed now.
Tml night going to have Korean Lesson.
Replied Tags:
Syl: You too~! Miss ya! =)
Peishan: Hellooooo! xD
Adeline: Yes! =)