“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010 || Friday, April 09, 2010
06.04.10-07.04.10(Tue-Wed)
After working, headed back home to watch 下一站,幸福!
It took me two days to watch finish the whole show.
Some parts were so sad! But it's worth watching! :)
Vaness Wu damn shuai on the show! <3 He's improving quite alot!
This few days, I have been going down to BBDC for my Final Theory Practice.
Cos I have changed my Evaluation Test on next MON in the afternoon. :)
08.04.10(Thurs)
After working for few hours, headed down to meet Yujing & Carol at town!
While we were waiting for Binz to arrive.
Lesson as usual! Learnt new fill in & creating our solo drum beats by our own! :)
Although I was too tired, but I have tried my best!
After our lesson, headed to meet Yujing,Carol,Jiahui,Singyin,& Biru.
Settled down awhile, before Binz & I went up to Killiney and waited for Yanwen to come after her worked den we started with the celebration.
Yanwen B'day Celebration

with Yujing,Singyin,Jiahui,Biru,Binz & Yanwen




Credit thanks to Yujing,Carol,Binz,Jiahui,Singyin & Biru for the effort!
<3 you gals! You gals rockzz!!
We have really enjoyed crapping,snapping photos,playing games to entertain ourselves.
Cabbed back home with Singyin & Jiahui after the celebration. :)
Super tired and excited!
Happyhappyhappy!! Going abroad 3D2N Cruise to some Redang Island & KL with my parents this weekends...
Replied Tags:
Nicolette: Thanks! :)
Ziwei: Ya, I don't think I got that game. But I wil bring it next week. Yea K session next wed!! =)