“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010 || Friday, April 16, 2010
090410-110410(FRI TO SUN)
3D2N onboard with my parents and their friends to Redang Island.




Reached SIN at 12pm. Enjoyed the fun and moments with them. =)
Headed for our lunch before heading back home to change up and meet up with the girls to play pool.
Headed down to JP Interchange and meet Syl,Pinkie & Yujing. =)



Enjoyed playing 2hrs with the gals before going to BK for our dinner.
Headed down to JP and shop awhile before heading back home.
120410(MON)-130410(TUE)
Headed down to bbdc for two sessions of FTP before my Evaluation test!
Sigh~ I got 88% which means fail! I need 90% to pass for my test!
I have to take the next day session for FTP and Evaluation again.
Haix~ Second time also never do well! I got 88%! :(
Ended up I have to book for the next day session FTP and Evaluation Test.
After everything has settled, I went back to work!
140410(WED)
Headed down to bbdc for two sessions of FTP before my Evaluation test again!
This time I took initative to read through all my notes and memorize.
I was so happy that I have passed my Evaluation Test! :)
And I'm looking forward for MON Final Theory Test.
Pray hard I'll score well.
After taking Evaluation test, I went back to work!
After worked, headed down to JP and meet Tan Ziwei.
We went to Mac and take away our dinner and headed down to Jurong Safra.
K-session from 7pm-10pm. Enjoyed to the max! =)

After K-session, we took a bus back home.
140410(THUR)
Lesson last mins cancelled cos of my parents due to some stupid reasons! :(
I felt so bad to postpone the lesson!
Ended up after worked, I must go dinner with my parents and my colleagues to West Coast Plaza. SIANX~!
We have Sushi Teh for our dinner!
Snap some pics...


Den after our dinner, I requested to go singing at Warren Country Club with the rest. Cos due to some reason, I have to do that!
After singing for few hrs, headed back home and rush for my fruit tart.
While doing the fruit tart base all by my own till 1am, cos I agreed to do and bring to the office and let them try.
150410(FRI)
Woke up at 8plus in the morning, prepared doing my fruit tart base, custard as well as cutting fruits... It took me few hrs to finish doing everything!
Brought the fruit tarts in the afternoon to the office and let my colleagues try. =)
After worked, headed to Bpp with one of my colleague.
We had Mos Burger for our dinner! It's so expensive! :(
Roamed around at Bpp before heading back home.
Finally I had make my own decisions, and I will go for it! :):):)
Ps: Looking forward for the day to arrive! :)
Had a bad cough recently~ :( Hopefully I'll recover soon!