“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 || Wednesday, April 21, 2010
170410(SAT)
Headed down to Bankit and get my hair cut before meeting Ziwei to town.
Met up with my colleagues at Taka and we headed down to OFS Global Picnic.


*It was fun!* Credit thanks to Ziwei to be my photographer.


After few hours at the Global Picnic, den the both of us headed down to Bugis and meet Qianhui & Angeline for dinner + shopping...





Around 10plus, I have to go back home! =)
18.04.10(SUN)
Met up with Regine & Rachael to watch *DATE NIGHT* at West Mall in the afternoon.
Thanks for the movie treat! =)
The movie was nice!
After the movie, the both of them went home and I headed down to Causeway Point and meet Char. Accompanied her to go Woodland CheckPoint to shop for her working pants.
And we also bought OTAH. <3 <3 <3
Headed back home to around 5plus.
Watched Star Award at 7pm to 10pm.
Congrats all the winners! =)
19.04.10(MON)
Headed down to BBDC for two practice before my FTT.
I was so happy I passed! =)
And I went to apply for my PDL.
After applying, headed down to Bukit Batok central to have lunch by my own while waiting for my dad to come and pick me up.
After worked, headed down to Jurong East for my night lesson.
Den headed back home after my lesson.
20.04.10(TUE)
After worked, headed down to meet up with Qianhui, Joanna, Ziwei, Eunice & Angeline for dinner at The Cathay, Aston.
PICS OF THE DAY...




After dinner, headed down to Ben & Jerry with Joanna & Angeline before going back home.
Pics...





<3 dearies gathering. =)
PS: 期待~ 希望你们不会反对!
Replied tags:
Ziwei: Nope I didn't go for snorkling but the place there was beautiful. You should go already. =)