“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010 || Thursday, April 01, 2010
300310(TUE)
This few days I have been busy packing my room.
Last Tue, I didn't go for work cos I was not feeling well!
Around 12plus, cabbed down to BBDC for my FTP.
During the practice, I felt very uncomfortable! :(
I took the practice for 30mins and I took cab back home and rest.
Stayed at home the whole afternoon to bake cookies
and watch TV!
Headed down to meet Char in the evening to go BPP to buy some stuffs! :)
310310(WED)
Around 11am,headed down by bus to Clementi by my own to help my colleagues to buy lunch. After buying bubble tea, there was one OLD LADY asking me to give her money to buy food! WTH~ It's so scary! I quickly walked off.
Cabbed down to the office.
After worked, headed down to Clementi and settled my PSP.
Finally I have traded in my PSP to DS LITE. I have to ford out another $69 for the Memory card + the DS LITE.
I was abit pissed off with the buyer cos he didn't tell me exactly everything!
NO R4 HOW AM I GOING TO PLAY! =(
I have called up my colleague to check whether she has any R4.
Lucky she told me she got one extra. Phew~ Thanks alot! =)
Tomorrow she's going to pass me the R4. So happy!
K session with Pinkie from 7pm to 10pm.
We were really enjoyed especially Pinkie was so high,when she was singing her favourite songs! I sang most of HHS & XIAO ZHU songs! ♥to the max! =)
with Pinkie




After K session, headed back home.