“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010 || Thursday, May 06, 2010
30.04.10(FRI)

After worked, headed down to meet Joanna at the Cathay to watch IRON MAN 2 from 6pm-8pm. After watching movie, we went for our dinner at ISHI MURA. And headed back home after our dinner.
01.05.10(SAT)

Watched IP MAN 2 with one of my Secondary school mates at West Mall in the afternoon.
The movie was nice and touching! It's worth watching it! =)
After our movie, headed down to CITY HALL Suntec City. And my friend wanted to take DUCK TOUR. So we went to purchase the tickets, it cost $23.10 for 1hr plus cos of traffic congestion. We took the last boat which was 6pm at the meanwhile, we have an hour to shop. And we have decided to go for our early dinner.
After dinner, headed down to assemble ourselves and they started showing some rules and regulation before going on the tour.
It's so fun and this was my first time taking DUCK TOUR.






After taking DUCK TOUR, we went to buy CUP WALKER before we decided to walk around. And we ended up walking near to the HIGH WAY BRIDGE. Haix~ We wanted to walk to the new bridge and we went to the wrong way. :( Den I sent my friend to Esplanade Bus stop and headed down all the way back to Suntec Convection Hall to meet my parents & my parent's friend.

Headed down to Marina Bay Sands with my parents & my parent's friend cos I didn't been before. It was awesome and the place was nicer than IR Sentosa.

02.05.10(SUN)

Watched Bounty Hunter with Ziwei at The Cathay from 2:45pm-3:55pm. And after our movie, headed down to PS shop around before walking down to Taka. Headed down to Kinokuniya and I bought myself one Taiwanese Drama Book to read.
And after Kino, I got to go off and meet my family for dinner while Ziwei went for her dance class.

05.05.10(WED)
Internet connection was not working! Called up Linksys for technical problems.
I was nearly late for my Practical lesson and I rushed down to Bukit Gombak by cab in the morning. After Practical Lesson, headed down to Dover SP to meet my colleagues for lunch before heading back to work.
After worked, headed down to Jurong East for my night class.

06.05.10(THUR)
I need to take a break!
I have think for quite a few days, I'll still continue with the lesson for 2 more mths and I'll stop lesson during AUG cos I have no time to practice and I have to go for many practice before my driving test. And I would be busy during working times too! I'll resume lesson after AUG. At the meanwhile, I have to start cracking my head to settle some stuffs. Haix~ I feel so miserable! :(
Replied Tag:
Wenwen: Misses you too! Take care & see ya soon. <3
Nicolette: RELINKED! :)
Joanna: Yeah~ How about yours? I never see yours updated at your Pixnet. Haha...