“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010 || Friday, June 04, 2010
29.05.10(SAT)
Attended my relative wedding lunch at Capella Hotel





After attended wedding in the afternoon at Capella Hotel, headed down to Vivo City and meet Syl & Yumin.
We had our dinner at Pasta-mania and celebrated Yumin 21st Birthday in advanced. :D







After dinner, roamed around while waiting for my two aunties to pick me up.
Headed into Sentosa Resort World with them. :)
Stayed over 1 night at Hotel Michael... Snapped few pics! ^^





Return back on the next day afternoon.
It was an awesome day & I really enjoyed my day without my parents...
30.05.10(SUN)
Reached home at around 2pm. Took a shower changed up before heading to meet Char.
We headed down to EXPO and we have covered IT FAIR, FOOD FAIR, POPULAR FAIR & JOHN LITTLE FAIR and we went to T3 food court for our dinner before heading to Eunos to take bus back home.
We saw Li Teng at IT FAIR! I went to approach and snap pics with him. :D
I have bought one headphone, one MP4 player and one earphones.



31.05.10(MON)
As usual working in the afternoon.
At night have lesson. :)
01.06.10(TUE)
As usual working in the afternoon.
In the evening, meet up with Binz at Chinatown for drum practice.
We had our dinner before heading back home.
02.06.10(WED)
Practical driving lesson at 10:30am to 12pm. Finally the instructor allowed me to drive outside the road although I was too cautious.
After 1hr30min practice, headed down to SP to buy food before heading to work. :)
After worked, headed down to JP to meet Xinyi.
Bought one pair of shoes from MITJU. I'm in love with the new shoes! ^^
We had our dinner at some restaurant named Olive & Fig. All the food & dink were really very healthy! :)
After our dinner, roamed around at JP. We went to have some dessert at JI DE CHI.
And headed to eat Durian Puff too... Hungry day! Hehe...
After that, she drove me back home. It's so sweet of her. Thanks! :D
03.06.10(THUR)
Practical driving lesson at 12pm to 1:30pm.
The instructor kept on nagging at me said my driving not very good! PLS LA~
I'M HERE TO LEARN AND I'M TOTALLY DUNNO ANYTHING. PLS TEACH ME AT THE PROPER WAY!!
After practice, headed down to Clementi to buy my lunch before heading to work.
After worked, headed down to PS while waiting for Binz. I went to roam around at PS and bought stuffs from Cotton On and Etude House.
Headed to POMO Ishi Mura for our dinner before heading for our drum lesson.
We started jamming Shuo Huang during our lesson. It was so fun! :)
And we have a new score sheet and we started learning new beats.
After lesson, headed down by cab to meet my parents and the rest at Tiong Bahru.
And headed back home at 11pm.
04.05.10(FRI)
Headed down to work with my mum in the morning to help them out to fold invoices.
The whole day busy folding, keying bank-in data & etc...
Lunch at SP with two of my colleagues.
After worked, my dad rushed me to go off with him and I left my phone at the office.
WTF! I told him to U turn back I want to get back my phone! HE'S FREAKING SELF-FISH!!
MADE ME SO PISSED OFF! ENDED UP MY BRO TOOK BACK THE PHONE FOR ME... HAIX~ :(
Didn't intend to have dinner today!
Going to pack my bag for tml trip!! YEAH~ SO HAPPY & EXCITED!! :)
PS: I'll be flying off tml morning, and I'll be back on the 15th June midnight.
I'll miss everyone and Pls keep in touch when I'm back!! ^^
Lot's of love to you ppl! Take Care too! :D