“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 || Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Finally back blogging...
19.06.10(SAT)
Before K Buffet Session, met up with Joanna and we went to Far East Plaza to walk ard before heading to Tangs. After Tangs,headed down to SCAPE. I went to STAGE Shop and I bought myself one TEE. It cost only less than $30 cos there's 50% offer for one part of session. =)
K Buffet Session at Orchard Cenileisure for 3-4hrs! =)

Met up with Dearies Ziwei, Eunice, Xinli at ION Orchard after worked to celebrate Qianhui Birthday. =)
All of us came except Joanna didn't turn up!Sigh! :X
We went to FISH & CO for our dinner! We have been so long never met each other. LOVE!<3





We have an enjoyable dinner together! :)
After dinner, I went off to meet my parents.
Hopefully we would get the chance to have another meet up session again! :D
23.06.10(WED)
Marina Sand Bay Grand Opening... Headed down after worked with my family.
We had our dinner there before meeting Xinyi and her mum.
And we went for the event which was started at 5:30pm.
JJ performance was great to the max! :)
After 2hrs event, we went to roam ard before going back home.





24.06.10(THUR)
After Drum Lesson, headed down to River Valley some restaurants to meet my family for dinner + some celebration for my Sister birthday. =)

25.06.10(FRI)
After worked, Nobody accompany me go IMM for Beast auto-session at Last FRI, so I asked Nicolette to accompany me. In the first place we don't have any pass to enter and we just roam ard at IMM Diaso and had our dinner at MAC before going up to see whether anyone selling the tics to go in.
Missed the chance to see them performing live!! :( We have to wait outside for fans to sell tics. Finally around 8plus we have managed to get the tics just one only so I went in first to ask ard whether able to lend their album so I can bring my friend in. At last the both of us managed to go for the auto-session. And I started snapping pics non stop! :)


After auto-session, we went back home by MRT. =)
26.06.10(SAT)
Stayed one night at Marina Sand Hotel with family on Last Sat. =)






We have enjoyed ourselves! :)
*LOVE BEAST & SS501*

Replied Tags:
Ellekay & SyL: Yeah~ Many photos taken from my trip! =) Miss u gals, Let's meet up soon! LOVE~ <3
Jess: Done! RELINKED~ I'm fine. ^^ How bout u? Miss u too! =P