“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010 || Monday, July 19, 2010
15.07.10(THUR)
After worked, headed down to meet Isabelle at Orchard Cenileisure and we went to STAGE and collect our mug before going for our dinner at Kobayshi. :)
Took MRT down to Dhoby Ghaut and walked to POMO and meet Binz for drum lesson.
My throat was not feeling very well on that day! SIGH~ Lesson as usual learn new beats & new song [给我一首歌的时间]! =)
After lesson, headed down to buy Rocher Bean-curd before heading home by cab.
16.07.10(FRI)
Practical driving lesson in the afternoon. It was my second chance to learn when it's raining heavily! =)
Headed down to work after my lesson.
After worked, headed back home before going to Chevron and attend my friend 21st b'day.



17.07.10(SAT)
Met up with Huixuan at Orchard 313 for dinner + shopping! =)
Around 9plus left the place,headed down to Harbour Front to meet Huimin & her dad.
Thanks for picking me up to go your house! :)
Reached her house ard 10plus, thanks her mummy for making Royal Jelly drink for me to cure my throat! And I stayed at her house while waiting for my parents to come and pick me up! :D
18.07.10(SUN)
Met up with Joanna in the afternoon at Causeway Point to pass her stuffs! =)
Had dinner with her before heading back home. :D
ENJOY the fun with her! :P
19.07.10(MON)
Ard 10plus in the morning, my dad brought me to see CHINESE Doctor and get medicine to cure my cough before having our lunch together.
Reached worked at 1pm, started working till 3:30pm cos I have practical driving lesson at 4pm. Practical Lesson was fun today! =]
After lesson, headed down to West mall and meet Sylvia. Finally get the chance to watch [INCEPTION] with her! It's 2hrs30mins movie and it's worth watching! :)
Had dinner with her and I have enjoyed the fun with her.
PS: Photos will be uploaded when I'm free!
Meanwhile, I have packed my stuffs and I'm flying off tml to Aussie for 8days trip!
SIGH~ This time round I can't get to see him! :( I'm gg to start missing him, Joanna,Sylvia,Yumin,Qianhui,Pinkie,Ellekay,Liwhey,Yujing,Jess and many more!! =P