Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Monday, July 12, 2010 || Monday, July 12, 2010

Last few days, I came to work by my own. It was a terrible day on FRI! I had vomited twice during afternoon time. I wasn't feeling that well and my throat was really pain + I was coughing very badly too! :(

After awhile, my colleague accompanied me to take a cab down to consult a doctor nearby my area. After consulting the doctor, we went BPP awhile to buy stuffs before heading back home and rest.

Around 10:30pm to 10:45pm, my friend came to my house to help me do Manicure. It took her 2hrs to finish doing my both hands. I was so tired and yet I had no choice just let her finish doing my nails before I went to bed.

10.07.10(SAT)
Early in the morning, Shujun called me 10x missed call at 4:20am. And I woke up and prepare before heading to SCAPE and queue for STAGE opening in the late afternoon.
Reached Scape before 6am,there's many fans queuing overnight so I started queuing first while waiting for the rest to come.

STAGE SHOP OPENING started at 2plus while waiting for MR LUO to arrive at 3:30pm.
We have waited for more than 12hrs to enter the STAGE SHOP to purchase our stuffs.
SIGH~ MR LUO STAYED less than 3hrs in the shop. SIANZ~ Once reached our turn around 6plus in the evening, he left the place. We were all totally SIANZ~ We have no choice quite alot of items sold out and we have to get the left over stuffs. Didn't get to see him near only from FAR. =(





Snapping Pics with Shujun,Caiyun,Yiqian & Siang Ping...





After purchasing the stuffs, I took a cab back to BPP CC and meet Char for my dinner before heading back home.

Reached home, quickly shower changed up while waiting for Huimin,Yvonne & Chong Wee to come my house. They reached my house by 8plus.
Ended up I have to do the jelly all by my own. And I helped Yvonne with her MANICURE & PEDICURE...

After awhile I went up to my room and sleep! WHOLE NIGHT COUGHING BADLY! :(

11.07.10(SUN)
This morning, I wasn't able to talk cos my throat was pain! BAD COUGH so my dad brought me to consult a Chinese Doctor around 11plus. And I am now ban on eating fried food, chicken, eggs at the time being till my cough recover!

SIANZ~ Coughing badly again... 4hrs took one medicine and it still not cure. SIGH~ :(
Wish my cough will speedy recover!! I really want back my voice and I miss singing K!! =)

Meet up with CHAR in the late afternoon, we went to BPP shop around before going back home around 7plus... Headed to Warren Club with my family for dinner before going back home.

By the way now it's 2:40am the FINAL WORLD CUP MATCH just started! =)
SPAIN VS HOLLAND... PRAY HARD THIS ROUND HOLLAND MUST WIN! AZA AZA FIGHTING! :D