“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010 || Sunday, September 05, 2010
29.08.10(SUN)
Baby Hyung Jun Fan Meet Session at IMM


Hyung Jun






During the Fan Meet Session at IMM, when I went up on the stage to get the autograph poster from him. I passed him letter! He said my Korean name out, I was shocked & happy! :D
I replied him ye & thank you while shaking his hand and I was so happy that I hug him! Den the stupid manager was there he said stopped not allowed to hug him. Baby replied: Sorry! So sweet of him! :) The few mins chatting with him it's so worth it! I miss you so much! :)
Waited for the Fan Meet Session to end before leaving the place.
Met up with Zellyn and I took pics with her. :)


After that, headed back by cab home with Siewyuan! =)
01.09.10(WED)
Headed to BBDC in the noon for practical driving lesson. This round I wasn't quite good in turning right,round about & change lane at a fast speed. I really need more practice! After practical lesson, drove to my working place and started working till 5:30pm. In the evening, I had dinner with my parents and my parent's friends at Toh Tuck den I accompanied my dad to GH to visit my cousin dad.
Stayed at GH for an hour plus before heading back home.
02.09.10(Thur)
Happy 31st Birthday to 葉乃文 MILK! I Miss You so much! =D
After worked, headed down to meet Binz at JE platform. And the both of us headed down to POMO and do some stuffs for our Drum teacher. =)
During our lesson, we have learnt YOU MAKE ME WANNA songs finished and we started learning SS501 - NEVER AGAIN. It was fun while playing on the drum.
I really appreciate the way you taught us from the past till now. And I felt so sad that my lesson gonna stop soon cos I have no time to practice and I have other courses coming up. :( Just cherish this few weeks lesson, I really hope I will do my best! :D
After lesson, we took a group pics using Polaroid den we went to rush out our stuffs for 10-15mins before heading back to pass him Teacher Day Gift.
Teacher Day GIFT to our Drum Teacher!
Headed down to have our dinner and I went to take away Tow Hua & You Tiao before taking cab back home.